KUALA LUMPUR: THE CITY OF FASHION???


One of my fav. They are playing with the fonts
My honest opinion, I don't think Beto is the best muse for Abstrax as he does not have the street fashion attitude. I prefer if they choose Aizat or even Altimet.
Please it has nothing to do with politic here. It just for the sake of the design. This brand also does not affiliate to any political party as they do use Tun Mahathir as one of their subject.


I managed to interview the CEO of abstrax; Dr Faiz I. Anuar and it was quite a shock when I know he is one of the UiTM's Academician.
It is a brand from young people for youth.A brand with exterior creativity and not a brand that came out of no where. The name itself explains lots of the inspiration.

ABSTRAX....a brand I believe to be like Jeremy Scott one day. I BELIEVE IN THIS BRAND. The quality is good and the image, is there within the young people out there. My first time heard about this brand was last year where I went to the Putrajaya Youth Festival and I saw this vendor tent that set up in a very unique and classy way. In every show they went, they will come out with a new interesting layout.

The latest was during the Malaysian Distro in Bukit Jalil. They have their own cashier spot and of course not to forget, their killer colour; RED, as the main subject for this brand.



So, lets talk about Malaysian Distro. I am there as one of the crew.Even with the storm happened during the final night of preparation, alhamdulillah we managed to pull this out. It was indeed a success event where the organizer wanted to bring and help all those local brand in Malaysia.

These are the fews that melt my heart. On my top list,is Mizz Nina Brand.

It is into the street trend, to play with the font as one of the subject.


This brand i saw it during tempatan fest. Just love the design of it.



How cool is that isn't?


This is all made just only using a marker WITH A HAND  not a machine!


Baju Anak Melaka


Local designer that deserve to be show cast in KL fashion week


This just explains it isn't?

I JUST LOVE THE YOUTH IN MALAYSIA. WE ARE SO GONNA GET THE CITY OF FASHION!

Comments

Popular Posts