ABSTRAX: The Fashionista Cute Panda


The owner( the right side): Dr Faiz!
From just a street brand, they now have a concept store. I went to the soft launch of the store, and I shall say it was quite amazing!
The ambiance is very WELCOMING and of course LOVE THE PANDA!From the custom made carpets (The panda and the red carpet) till the armor boxes! Very World War plus Vintage style!
Another thing I like about this concept store, very dandy and semi couture ambiance. Well you know the feeling when you enter a Chanel boutique and you fely that you  might go bankrupt, but Abstrax doesn't make you feel such way.


First time I knew this brand was last year when I went to the one of the street fest at dataran underground in Dataran Merdeka.



WHY DO I LIKE ABSTRAX:
1)The exclusiveness without making holes to your pocket.
2)Well, it is LOCAL!
3) The design is very couture. High end fashion. Well compare to the bambi tshirt made by Givenchy. I prefer abstrax! The inspiration is around us!


So, guys this is where the store located: Btw they have their raya sale!
ABSTRAX™ Concept Store D-20-1, Jalan Serai Wangi M/1M, Alam Avenue 2, Seksyen 16, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan 
In front of JPJ Padang Jawa!

You can glance through their instagram
*Excited for their grand lauch during this ramadhan. Dr Faiz all the best to you! 


Comments

Popular Posts