I am A BULLY SURVIVOR!!!!

photo taken: metrolic.com
A TRUE STORY BY MYSELF

For all those years in kindergarten till in my high school years, i had been surrounded by bullies.

It is all started, the worst, when i'm was in my primary school years when i'm about 7 to 9 years

old.

I was schooled in one of the religious school (madrasah). I remember when am always on the school bus, there was one guy who always bully me. He was 16 yeas old (some sort off). He kept teasing me with all nourishes words, trying to mentally bullied me. It does worked (i mean what do u expect when a teenager bullied a kid).

Got one time (i mean almost of the time), i'll cry every time i went off from the bus to walk home. I hate him so much. So, another stories but not the same guy bullied me, but another one (i can't remember how he bullied me), but that time, am so out of my mind, i slapped him so hard. Feel good after it but but, i have to pay the price.. I got punched right into my face. (i mean literally, a teenager, punch a kid)..

So, YOU HAVE TO STAND UP, do not let the bullies be the hero, and you doing NOTHING! I mean here, it is not that you have to stand up by projecting it through physical thingy, WORDS DO MUCH GREATER THINGS! a bully will always bully you back if you, DO NOTHING!

So, the bully thingy gets not so bad when am in high school. Thanks to my pals for helping me against these bullies.

I mean, i do face some serious mentally bully, but i managed to stay on track all because of my friends and OPRAH (even though i only watched her recently).i heard her saying WE HAVE TO POWER TO STOP it.

But all these years am living on this earth, people keep calling me names such as faggot, 'bapuk', 'lembut', all those things. I remembered, it was way back when am in national service, after one class, a class about the gender thingy, got an anonymous person, stick a note to my back without i am noticing it, saying 'aku lelaki lembut'..

I feel so down, and went straight to surau to really begging God mercy and talk to Him, asked him to make my heart extra strong to keep surviving in his universe. That was the first time i felt so sad, and i cried so hard to Allah from the bottom of my heart and really let the years packed of pain i had suffered since am in kindergarten go away, vanished that time!

I mean maybe when people teasing me with that kind of words, I TRY TO ACT NORMAL, but deep inside my heart, i can't. It really hurts me. I do have feelings, and am trying to be strong each time people keep teasing me.

Alhamdullilah, i have the pals, that can always back me up, when i feel so down with those kind of words. Sometimes, i ease down my pain, through music. My favorite, CHRISTINA AGUILERA , beautiful.

I mean we CAN'T STOP PEOPLE FROM SAYING WORDS THAT GONNA STICK A KNIFE into your hearth, but WE CAN MAKE THOSE WORDS as a weapon for us to KEEP AND FEEL STRONGER each day

Wanna stop the bully in your life, STAND UP AND VALUE YOURSELF, you are much better person THAN THOSE IDIOTS, AND FIGHT AGAINST IT. again, STAND UP PEOPLE, and proud to say...

I AM A BULLY SURVIVOR!!!

Comments

Popular Posts