I remembered!

This was back when I'm in the lower form in high school. There's a prelimentary test for pupil to represent their house room. You know like in Harry Potter there have grifinndor,etc.So the name of my house room is Van Dieman. Back to the story, I was forced to enter the pre-test for high jump. Well, the pole did not fall, but I don't still get it until now, why the heck I did not get to represent my house roon during the school's sport day. Every year, I passed, but I did not manage to get it. The fun part is, one year in the pre-test, my body really fall between the 2 mattress so you can imagine what happen to me. I was like drowning between these 2 matress. Oh, my gosh, it is damn embrassing.Ugh. People laugh like hell.

I WILL NEVER FORGET THE SWEET TIMES AND BAD TIMES AT HIGH SCHOOL!

Comments

Popular Posts